When I first interviewed Jac for a nanny position for my boys back in Feb of 2008, I never could have imagined how much this girl would change my life. I was looking for a reliable nanny…and I got that, but I got so much more as well. She is my best friend. My seamstress. My photography assistant. My hair colorist. My shopping partner. My shoulder to cry on. My sounding board for just about anything. My partner in crime when it comes to anything girlie.
Not only is she my best friend and my assistant, but she has become part of our family. The boys have grown up with her by their side and will never forget all the things she has taught them (good or bad!). She has introduced me to country music…and made me a fan. She has expanded my horizons in many aspects. She is always there for me regardless of what time it is or what she is doing. I can’t even image my life without her.
So on this your 29th birthday, I would like to remind you of some of our fondest memories…(okay, some may not be that fond.)
- Park Street Fest in the POURING rain
- peeking through the windows of our hotel room at PIB
- Malibu and orange slices
- 3:00 giggle hour
- British-turned-Southern-turned-German accents
- Zac Brown Band concert while I was on pain meds
- celeb trivia while driving through the night to Florida
- dragging you onto roller coasters when you were scared
- the Sky-Flyer ride at King’s Island
- Lynard Skynard concert
- standing in the rain for Kate Voegle
- you getting carded over and over again at Disney
- all the many hair disasters over the years
- you claiming you saw the Pilsburry Dough Boy in the second story window
- “You don’t belong here, girls” gas stations
- all the times I have had to pee…over and over again
- midnight showing of Paranormal 3
- blaring “Party in the USA” in my car and all singing as loud as we could
- brainwashing my child to love COWIES!
- fun behind the turkey shed (oh wait…you weren’t really there!) 😉
- lots and lots of BUD LIGHTS
- randomly wearing matching outfits…on accident
- getting lost in the bar district after visiting House of Blues
- every Dots concert
- long conversations trying to understand why certain people are the way they are
- “OMG…did you SEE her outfit?!?!” “What was she thinking?”
- that time when you gave Kyan pistachios and honey nut cheerios…and we discovered he was allergic LOL!
- learning to sign…and then having complete conversations in sign language
- margaritas at La Fogata
- tear filled texts during One Tree Hill
- “Thats cute!” “So cute!” “oh, so cute!” Cute!” “Look how cute!”
Okay, I could really go on and on but I will stop now! I hope you have an amazing 29th birthday, love!